Sunday, September 8, 2019

Been a while

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on my blog. Been spending most of my spare time, which has been limited, on Instagram. That’s mostly because it seems like social media gets more attention now than blogs, but maybe that perception is incorrect. Do you think the medium of articles and blogs are still alive? It seems like folks no longer read news articles anymore and receive their news from twitter, or maybe short news snippets on YouTube. Am I correct in this? If so, the world has certainly changed. Perhaps this is the reason for all of the social conflicts and unrest we see? It can’t be all bad though...we as humans are more connected than ever, which if approached in a positive way should allow us to see the world from each other’s perspective. Well, I’m just rambling now...so I’ll stop. If your interested in the poetry, I’ve been posting in these accounts:

Here is a recent poem, and an example of what I’ve been posting.
Have great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment